Wednesday 7 August 2013

Cards! I made some!

Hello fellow bloggers :)

Yes I know. .... I don't put much up on my blog anymore ... I'm trying though.

Today I was asked by a friend to make a card for a little girl's christening ... so here is what I came up with ...
 the top card was made using some gorgeous Stampin Up papers sent to me quite some time ago by my lovely friend Shriley.  The sentiment is from a set I have .. I think it came from Kmart but I can't be sure.  The bear is a Kasazz stamp.  I have distressed the edges and used a die to cut some patterns to go across the centre.

I really like the cuteness of this card.  It is made using layers of sparkling card stock and then I used a Cottage Cutz die called Tree of Nature .. and yes I cut them in colour .. LOL .. next time I will cut one set in white and then colour them!

Just a quick post ... I'm off to bed .. didn't get much sleep last night :(

Thanks so much for stopping by ....

xoxoxo Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment