Saturday 16 March 2013

Life ..... this week.

Rain!  Finally we have had some rain after a few sweltering hot weeks.  Aaaaahhhhhhh ... it was so lovely that Madalyn and I ran around outside in it getting soaking wet.

Here is a couple of photos from my week.


 Creepy yucky bug! on my laundry window trying to eat me as I went out to hang the washing on the line.  He was HUGE!  I think at least 20 metres long .... ok ... only about 15 cms but that's big enough!

 Madalyn making her own sandwich .. this is the first time she has made one.  She had never asked before .. now she asks all the time LOL!  This one was Vegemite and Cheese.

 This is from today .. we made chickens .. and bunnies from egg cartons.  

I hope you enjoyed your week as much as I enjoyed mine ......

xoxoxox Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment