Wednesday 17 October 2012

Spooky - at Crafting For All Seasons

and how do you do today?  I hope you are well ... and have enjoyed a lovely stroll with your parasol ....

Over at Crafting For All Seasons we would love to see your 'SPOOKY' themed projects.

We have two lovely sponsors for this challenge:-



For my card I have used this gorgeous pre-coloured image and paper set from The Paper Shelter called Gothic and Modern ... find her here.

She ended up being way to gorgeous for a spooky card so I made a 'spooky' tree with some birds in it ..... helps a little.  


When you purchase this image you get a coloured version as well as an uncoloured and some papers!  Spoilt for choice!  I can't wait to have a go at colouring her with my copics ....

Be sure to head on over to the Crafting For All Seasons Blog to see the rest of the DTs projects.

Thanks for stopping by ......
xoxoxo Carly





4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carly,
    This is such a cool card! 'it looks great : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Carly, love the colours. Parasol? More like wellies & waterproofs here today lol!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment