Monday 17 September 2012

Tickled Pink is sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenges

This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proudly sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenges where the theme is "Script and Gold".

For my project I have used the gorgeous image from the Around The World range ... Lil Spanish Lolita.


 I love colouring with red ... I find it is so effective!

I have only used a little bit of gold and then for my 'script' I have used an embossing folder.


Thanks for stopping by .... and don't forget to Dance and Sing like nobody is watching ... its the perfect pick me up :)

xoxoxo Carly

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful carly! The reds are just stunning and the black just pops. Beautiful die cuts and embossing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely is your card and a great image too x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment