Wednesday 5 September 2012

Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #35

Hello there :)  I'm so happy with the card I have to show you today.  I have created it for the current challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons    #35 School Days/For a Child ... and for a special little girl's 4th Birthday card. 

Our sponsors for this fortnights challenge are:-

and they are offering some lovely prizes!  I would love to see you win and I can't wait to see your project!

For my project I have used this delightful image from Digi Doodle Shop called Tu Tu Shy.  I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it and new I wanted to colour it for this gorgeous girl who is turning 4 very soon.


This image was an absolute delight to colour!  and I'm thrilled with how she turned out.  I used the following Copic Markers W1, W3, W5, R83, R85, R20 and B000.

Thank you so much for stopping by ..... 

xoxoxo Carly
 


4 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable! My BFF Patty is a huge Hippo Lover! Plus, I think that most Hippo stamps are so cute and have begun to collect cute animal stamps, Hippos being top of the list! Thank you for posting this one. In addition, I am always looking for doily doings! Have a great day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is gorgeous, hmm i wonder who this special little girl is whos turning 4 ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly this is so gorgeous well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carly this is so gorgeous well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment