Monday 14 May 2012

Spring Colours at Whoopsi Daisy

Feeling glum?  Its dreary, cold and windy here .... so I'm going to head on over to Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog to check out the gorgeous Spring Colours from the Design Team.

This week its Team As turn to inspire you ... and there challenge is to use Spring Colours.  I'm on Team B .... so I will have a card to share with you next week.


Something else to brighten your day .......
This is a photo of my Grandmother Dorothy, my Daughter Madalyn and my Mother Carolyn at a recent outing .... four generations (I'm not in the photo as I'm taking it) .... it was a lovely day spent at a Dahlia farm.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! And what lovely backdrop of Dahlias.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment