Wednesday 30 May 2012

Bingo! - over at Whimsy

hello hello hello :)  I hope you have had or are having a sensational day.

Over at the Whimsy Inspires Blog this week it is Team A's turn to delight you with the gorgeous projects .. and this week the theme is Bingo.  So make sure you head on over to check it out .... here.

But talking about challenges ... I have coloured this gorgeous Carnival Carousel Horse from the Whimsy store.  I have had this gorgeous horse for some time now .. but have been a little afraid of it.  One I don't like horses (except to look at ... there is no way you will get me on one ... ok maybe a carousel horse) ... and two .... I found this image daunting.  I deliberated over colours for over an hour!  and this is the result.

 In the end the colours I selected were:-
BG15, V15, RV17 and then C3, C5 & C7 for the horse.  I used some glitter and some gemstones to complete the saddle.

  I would have loved to have a completed card to show you ... but I just didn't get time to finish it.  But I really wanted to share the image with you ... I'm a bit proud :)

I hope you enter this week's challenge and good luck :)

Big Hugs
Carly


5 comments:

  1. You should be proud Carly it's so beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Carly! Fabulous colouring and I love the colours you have used!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out gorgeous Carly! Your color arrangement is beautiful! Nice! Lovely! It was worth the wait! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I am so glad you shared our coloring. I think you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular coloring!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment