Monday 30 April 2012

I love this!

What did I find when I opened the letterbox today??  A big fat spider (like last week) ... no ..... perhaps a rotten old Electricity Bill .... no not today .... hmmmmm some cobwebs .... well just a few ......... and this!

 Isn't it just perfect!!!!  I love it so much!!!!  That Strawberry is so perfect and the whole card is just SWEET!
I could go on and on and on about all the things I love about this card ..... but the thing I love the most is that it was made for ME! and sent to ME!!  for no particular occasion ..... It honestly bought tears to my eyes that someone made me something so special just because.  It came all the way from Ohio to me here in Australia ... I bet each and every postal worker that saw it thought WOW!  (it was in a gorgeous clear package)


So thankyou Shirley ..... you are a wonderful friend and I will treasure this card!  Did you know that Strawberries are my most favourite fruit?  Mmmmmmmm delicious.

You have made me feel like the luckiest and most loved person in the world today.

xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOxoxoxoxoxoxox
Carly



3 comments:

  1. Oh Carly, my dear sweet friend! You are loved and appreciated more than you will ever know! I was floored when I saw you posted my card. I'm so glad you liked it. Your as "sweet" as you can be! :0) My favorite is peaches. I guess I'm a "peach" hehe
    Can you believe I did it with a heart punch and the 5 petal punch?!
    XOXOXO
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this is the beautiful card i saw sitting pride of place in carly's craft room the other day. Well done shirley it looks fantastic, and carly was just thrilled to receive it xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment