Thursday 29 March 2012

Whimsy Stamps - No Patterned Paper

Wednesday!  Already!  Wow where has the week gone??



This week over at Whimsy our topic is
NO PATTERNED PAPER

Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. We welcome all paper projects.


Our Prize this week is


There are so many gorgeous images over at the Whimsy Store .. but seeing that Easter is fast approaching I thought this little guy would do the trick.


I just love the little dance he is doing ..... well that's what it looks like to me.  My DH said it looks like he is afraid to step on the worm he he he.


I have embossed the background and used some lovely thick ribbons down the side.  The ribbons and flowers are from Kaisercraft.  The image is coloured in copic markers and you can find it here.

Head on over to the challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the DT.

Thanks for stopping by again this week :)
xoxoxo Carly

1 comment:

  1. This card makes me SMILE!!! I love the colors and the flowers are so well done. Love the embossed paper. Love this one!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment