Monday 20 February 2012

Whoopsi Daisy .... 3D cards & gifts

Hello there :)  Have you ever made a wish into a wishing well?  Whilst we were on holidays a few weeks ago (our first family holiday!) we found a little wishing fountain and I showed my 2.5 year old daughter, Madalyn, how to throw a coin in and make a wish.  It was so cute.

And just as cute is this gorgeous image I used from Whoopsi Daisy , she is off Sheet 29 and is one of my favourites.

 Isn't she just adorable!  I really enjoyed colouring in the beautiful girl ... she looks so happy and sweet.

I coloured her using copic markers.  I then paper pieced another one of her, and then her sleeve and arm using double sided foam tape.  The doily die cut (Marianne Design Craftables) is also attached using the foam tape and I did a few flower pieces on the background paper as well.  Some glitter glue in the centre of the flowers and then a rub on (from Kaisercraft) and a little bit of bling.  The piece of ribbon is from my stash ..I just love the chocolate colour.


On the flowers in the bucket and the ribbon in her hair I have used some Glossy Accents (a clear medium that dries raised).

The Design Team have created some absolutely stunning 3D cards and gifts so be sure to head on over to the Challenge site to see them.

There is also a gorgeous FREEBIE so that you can create your own 3D work of art .... so make sure you grab that .. and I would love to see what you make with it!  Enter it into our challenge and you could win even more images!!!

Thanks for stopping by .... make a wish .........
and may all your wishes come true
xoxoxox Carly

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment