Monday 23 January 2012

Whoopsi Daisy .... Bling It

Bling Bling .. no it's not the phone .. it's the latest challenge over at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog .... yeah corny joke I know ...... but I bet you at least smiled a little.

So as I said ... this week the challenge is Bling It ... check out the gorgeous sparkly creations from the Design Team here ... and you can grab some images here ...

For my project I have used a really cute image from sheet 310 (you get 4 different images on a sheet!)

 I have 'blinged' everywhere .... added some rhinestones to the background paper, down the ribbon, in the middle of the flowers and also added some little orange flowers on the vine around her foot.


For a bit of extra bling I used some glitter glues on her wings, petticoat and ribbon in her hair as well as spica pen on the roses and the butterfly.  Don't think I have ever used so much bling before .. it was fun!

I would love to see what you create!  So get crafting and show us your bling over at the challenge blog ... you could win a prize!

Thanks for stopping by .... I promise not to do a corny joke next time :)

Bye for now
xoxox Carly

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carly,
    This is lovely! I don't know if you know buut you won a Magazine in my giveaway a few days ago.
    If you send me an email I will send it out to you.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly. Do you know how beautiful your card are??? I love the paper, and how flowers goes so well with her Dress.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carly, So beautiful is your card and an adorable image :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the colours. And you have done a great colouring job. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty.love the flowers with your pretty paper for this card.your coloring is awsome.tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment