Friday 16 December 2011

Stamping With The Dragon

Hello ... how are you today?

Today I have a fairly simple card for you.  I have used the gorgeous Penny Heart from Dragons Lair Designs.  I have also printed out some paper from the Sitting Pretty Paper pack ... heaps of gorgeous papers and embellishments in this digi pack!  Unfortunately our printer is on its way out and is absolutely struggling with colour.  But I did manage to get one lovely piece printed.

 I crocheted a flower to pop in the bottom corner.  It just needed something ... and whatever I put there didn't seem right so I decided to make something myself.


I coloured Penny in Copic Markers, she is lovely to colour because of all the large areas ... not to fiddly :)

Don't forget to stop on over at Stamping With The Dragon and check out the rest of the Design Team's projects.  They are gorgeous.

xoxoxox Carly

5 comments:

  1. awwwe she is the prettiest dragon Iv ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and colors. Gorgeous crocheted flower too (wish I could do that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS crocheted flower. I can't crochet or knit or anything similar. There are a few crafters out there that sell their flowers - you should consider it. I'd buy them.

    Fab dragon and wonderful DP, love the shading on her belly. Hope Santa brings you a new printer ;D

    Oh and thanks for the kind comment on the Tiddly Challenge Blog - can't wait to see you play along next year too! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment