Friday 18 November 2011

True Love Dragons

Hello to you ...

Today I have for you a family portrait :)  Well not mine .... but one just as cute ha ha ha.

I have used the adorable Dragons Lair Designs image called True Love and some sensational paper that I won as blog candy from the lovely Shirley over at Simply Stamping with Shirl.

I have been itching to use the papers ... they came in a set and I also won some gorgeous stamps that would look perfect with it but didn't manage to use them this time.  I did manage to use a piece of lace that I picked up at the op-shop and some little flowers from my stash (I think they were from Lincraft).


I really enjoyed colouring this image..... I always enjoy colouring these dragons as they have such sweet faces and are so easy to colour.  I used the following Copics:-
R81, R83 & R85 - pinks
BG93, BG96 for the green dragon ... the belly is E51 & E53 and then I went over the top with W00 & W1
E71, E74 & E77 for the brown dragon ... her belly is E41 & E43

Head on over to the Stamping With The Dragon Challenge blog and check out the other Design Teams wonderful creations ..... they are just gorgeous.

xoxoxox big dragon hugs
Carly

5 comments:

  1. An adorable card Carly, I like the design and the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....that image is so sweet! Great card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - a beautiful family portrait! Love the touch of lace you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers, super coloring, and love that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly, you look beautiful on this portrait. Oh wait a min, it's not you. LOL. I love how you colored image. They looks prefect.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment