Wednesday 30 November 2011

Recycle!

Good evening :)  I hope you have had a wonderful day.  My day has been great, although we did have to stay in all day due to a lot of rain and really strong winds.

I have used an interesting 'medium' tonight ..... I have used the foil inner lid of a baby formula tin!
Who would have thought .... but as soon as I saw it I thought it looked just like a Christmas tree bauble ... and quickly stopped it from being thrown out.

So here it is ....

 I have used a gorgeous image from Tiddly Inks called Annie.  I thought she would be fine as a Christmas image ... we all love to eat at Christmas and a pie is always welcomed :)


Mmm talking about pie ... think I may have to go and find myself a snack ......

Bye for now
xoxoxxo Carly

I would like to enter this decoration into the following challengs:)
Tiddly Inks - #74 Anything Goes 
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Other than a card something 3D

9 comments:

  1. Clever idea Carly, I like the sweet image which is coloured beautifully,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation Carly, such a clever idea to use the inside part of the tin, wish I had thought of that when my little ones where on formula milk. Thanks for joining us at TiddlyInks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Love your idea and your color choices! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I bet the foil will catch the light and reflect it really nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blown away by this recycling! WOW....Thanks for playing along with the CBN Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever idea, it does look like an ornament, just perfect for the tree. Do you have your up yet? Our is driving our cats mad, they just can't keep away from it.

    Lovely colouring, her hair is spectacular.

    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he he he!! omg! what a clever idea!!! love it! and annie looks fabulous on it too hun!
    thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea Carly! It looks great and I love how you have coloured Annie!

    Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment