Sunday 13 November 2011

Christmas on the Dark Side

Good afternoon.  I coloured this image form Torico's Digital Gallery last night .. and have managed to put together the card while my daughter is having her nap.  She was a little freebie I found there quite some time ago and thought she would be perfect for a Christmas card for my youngest Sister.

 My youngest sister (who is 30) loves all things Gothic and a little twisted but she also love the colour Orange!  So what do you think?  I think this is the perfect Christmas card for her.  The image is 'Gothic' and different but still happy and kind of cute.


I have coloured her using copics and then around the edges of all the papers I have used a sponge and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  I embossed the orange piece through the Cuttlebug and rubbed the distress ink all over the top.

A bit of ribbon and some flowers from my stash ... and complete.  Didn't take long at all.

I love the colours and I know that my sister will love this card!

I would like to enter this unusual Christmas card into the following Challenges:-
Jellypark Challenges - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
The Outlawz - Goth (CPC111111)

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to be back tonight :)

xoxoxo Carly

3 comments:

  1. cute xmas card twist. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card for your sister. she is going to love it!
    thank you for joining our non-traditional Christmas colors challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful non Christmas colours! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment