Monday 17 October 2011

A little birdie told me ...

Good evening.  Thank you so much to all those who left me lovely comments and wishes to get well soon .... It must have worked because today I woke up feeling much much better!

Busy day today ... and so didn't get a chance to do much craft ... so just a quick card.

I've used a cute little Digi image from Digi Darla Stamp Club and am going to pop it on her challenge blog here.  This challenge ends very soon .... but there is a new one up as well.  You get free images to enter these challenges so I already feel like a winner.  Although I must tell you that this wasn't one of the freebies ... but the freebies are really cute still.

Anyway .... got to run ... promised the Husband that I would watch a TV show with him ... so here is my card :)

 The challenge was Blue & Brown ....lovely combo I think.


Oh and here is my latest attempt at drawing digi stamps ..... nah only joking!  My daughter Madalyn drew this on her Magna Doddle board today and I quickly snapped a photo before she erased it.  She's only 2 .. but I think she draws awesome faces!  She said it was Humpty Dumpty ... and I reckon it's a great portrait of Humpty!

She had her ultrasounds today and we are off for an early Doctors appointment in the morning to get the results and to see what happens next.  The sonograph person was lovely and said that all looked normal ... so that eased my mind considerably.

Ok gotta go .... otherwise I'll have an upset Husband :)

Bye for now
xoxoxox Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment