Friday 14 October 2011

Easy Treat Bag ...

Good evening .... colouring colouring ... lots of colouring .... being on a few Design Teams is keeping me busy .... which is great!

Talking about Design Teams ... one of my fellow Team mates from Creative Craft Challenges has a real cute FREE image on her blog.  I have coloured him up to show you ..... so pop on over to Aly's blog (by clicking on her name) and you can grab this little cutie and enter her current competition.

 I have stuck the little fellow onto a piece of folded card and then attached it to a zip lock bag full of lollies.  This would make a great little "tree present" or a little gift for the kid's friends, teachers etc.  Inexpensive and delicious!  You could even fill with chocolates ... mmmmm chocolate ... now look what's happened!  I'm thinking about chocolate!  oh no!

Don't forget to go and grab some chocolate .... aaahhhmmm I mean this cute little penguin over at Aly's Simply Angelic Crafts  :)

I would like to enter this little sweetie into
Simply Angelic Crafts - Christmas Digi Image Challenge
Stamp Insanity - Anything But A Card

Hope you have had a wonderful day ..... mine was wonderful as I had a couple of great friends over for a BBQ lunch and a good old chat.  It was a perfect sunny day and the kids played in the sandpit ....

Be back soon :)
xoxoxox Carly

3 comments:

  1. oh carly love what you have done with alysha's image such a great idea love it hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your colouring here.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Carly JUST FAB hunni - thank you so much for your support in my first challenge hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment