Thursday 15 September 2011

Woof Woof

Hi there :)  Aaahhh it's good to be back.  My little daughter has not been having her day nap .... and sadly this means no colouring time for me until the evening when she has gone to bed.

I have for you tonight a cute little image from Digi Darla Stamp Club.  I was lucky enough to win a couple of months membership to this site.  She has heaps of free images for members.

I have coloured this cute little dog .. I think its a pug ... and look how his pleading little eyes are saying "please let me eat those delicious biscuits".......

I have kept this card quite plain as I would like to give it to a male friend.

I have used the following copic markers:-
Dog - E43, E47
Antlers - E37 and brown spica pen
Coat - G28, R27, R29 and Gold spica pen
Plate - C00
Biscuits - E31, E33



Please, please, please ... I promise I won't leave a crumb.

I would like to enter this card into the Digi Darla Challenge - A special Treat

I hope to be back soon with something else to show you :)

Happy Crafting .... 

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Carly, the coloring is so festive! Thanks so much for participating in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the dog. Thank your for taking part in Digi Darla's Got things to Eat challenge

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! You have won a free digi from DigiDarla's Digital Stamp Club! Choose your digi from http://www.digitalstampclub.com/public/department18.cfm and email digidarla@gmail.com to claim!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment