Friday 16 September 2011

Bright and Cheerful and full of Love, Peace and Happiness

Hello fellow lovers of papercraft :)

I hope the day has treated you well ... we had a lovely sunny day here today which always makes things seem cleaner and brighter.  (except when the sun shines on the dust ... oh well ... can't have it all)

I have created a really bright card today ... not something I do very often.  I have used the really sweet Lil Fashionette 60's Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps.  I coloured her in Copics and was totally thrilled with how she turned out.  I stayed in the lines really well and I'm pleased with my colour choices.  My husband said her hair looked fantastic, really glossy .... made me very happy as he is usually quite critical (in a nice way) of my colouring (I have trouble with where the light should be coming from).

I have then just used bits and pieces from my stash .... tearing the paper was FUN! good therapy.  This card reminds me of a rainbow ...



I would love to enter this bright and summery card into the following challenges:-
Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge - #37 Rip something
Cute Card Thursday - #182 Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Girly Girl
Papercraft Star - #62 Anything Goes

Thankyou for stopping by ... I hope the bright colours have helped brighten your day.

7 comments:

  1. aww i want to do hair like that, you'll have to show me how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ripping! I love how you coloured her hair! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A proper little hippie chick and fab colouring, just love the hair! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly that IS some fabulous hair! I love your color choices as well! I so want to hire this fun gal for a hair commercial!!! Thank so much for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooo her hair is so perfect! Great job ripping it up!! Glorious. Thanks for playing at TPSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Cor, her hair looks so shinning and amazing and I love all your RIPPING! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges.... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment