Sunday 14 August 2011

Yep another Dragons Den card

Well back so soon ... I don't usually do this but I got carried away colouring this cute owl and I just put together this card ....  and I LOVE IT!  So I'm going to enter it.

The photos don't do it justice!  I'm thrilled with it and think its one of my favourites.  I know its only a very simple layout and it was so quick and easy to do.  I think I have found my Christmas Card for this year!  Most people on my Christmas Card list will probably end up with this card but in personal colours.

I love purple as frequent visitors would know and I really love the silver hat on this lovely owl.  I'm going to earmark this card for my Grandmother as she loves owls and I think she will appreciate the sweet little fellow.

Ok got to run .... just had a big bowl of icecream and chocolate pieces! followed by a huge mug of coffee .... hmmm think there may be another post tonight ... I will be awake for a while.



Thanks for stopping by ... again :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Shelby. I really hope you will join us for the wet challenge, my team pal Deb's has made a little tut that might help you, it helped me loads.
    Heres the link hun http://debsatfrecklesplace.blogspot.com/2011/08/simple-water-droplet-tutorial.html

    ps...Love your card, that little owl is so cute, love the shiny hat and baubles
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image and such a stringly effective design!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment