Thursday 11 August 2011

A very exciting time for me

Haven't managed to post for a couple of days.  Did you miss me?  I missed you :)

Tuesday was my Birthday ... 35 years young (well some days I feel 35 years OLD) and my Husband and I took our 2 year old gorgeous girl to the local Zoo.  We had a wonderful day ... even though it was freezing cold and raining.  Then off to dinner and a big yummy chocolate cake treat. 
Was way to full and tired when I got home to create.

And as for last night ... well I did do some colouring but didn't complete any cards.

But .... I'm here with some very exciting news!  I was invited to be a part of the Crafting For All Seasons Design Team!!!!!!!  and of course I said YES!

Head on over there and check out the latest challenge .....

Wow!  I'm so excited! 

So now I'm off to learn about what I need to do as I have never been a member of a DT before ... and didn't think I would be for a very very long time ... if ever!

So a huge THANKYOU! to those of you that have left lovely comments on my blog and encouraged me!

Will hopefully be back tomorrow night with something to show you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment