Friday 26 August 2011

Make It Colourful Challenge Blog #31 Ground Your Subject

A really really really quick post .... once again on behalf of my Husband Steve.

He would like to enter his digitally coloured image for the latest Make It Colourful Challenge ... ground your subject.

(I have been at a class tonight creating a lovely photo frame .. will post it tomorrow so you can see it.)

This is what my DH as created ................


I love the grassy hill and the shadow :)

I think it looks lovely .... so I will pop over to Make It Colourful and enter it then off to bed for me ... it's 11pm!

Goodnight :)

4 comments:

  1. the grass looks so good Carly - I think your hubby is a challenge regular now, lol. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Steve, the grass hill is great with her shadow.
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so awesome you are having fun playing with the digital software! You are doing great Steve. Congrats on being in our top 3 this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Thanks Zoe! Can't wait to show Steve! He will be so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment