Wednesday 24 August 2011

An interesting colour combination ... not sure if it works ....

Good evening fellow bloggers.  Tonight I would like to show you a a card I have created .... and I'm really not sure of the colour combination.  I'm very happy with the colouring of little Cici from Make It Crafty but the rest .. hmmm I'm not to sure.





 So firstly I tried these colours ..... basically I used the colours that were in the image to create the base card .... but not sure ......

 So then I tried this ... the cardstock is all sparkly so it looks better in real life ... but I still don't know about the colours.  Maybe as a card for a child this would be good.
Well I think it's an odd card but I'm going to enter it anyway .... everyone likes something different :)

I would like to enter this wacky card into the following challenges:-
Make It Colourful - #31 Ground Your Subject
Simon Says - Sketch
Digital Tuesday - Cute & Girly
I Copic - All About Children

Thanks for visiting ... hopefully these colours did not make you feel ill .... hmmm I'm still unsure because I kind of like it and then I don't and then I do ........ ah well they say it's a woman's right to always change her mind :)


4 comments:

  1. I think both cards look fab, it's always good to experiment with colours that we wouldn't normally put together and think outside the box and you've done a fab job with these. We always tend to put down our own work, but don't it looks great. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image!!! I like the embossing too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this Carly! So sweet and amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Carly, love the green/yellow combo best, thanks so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment