Sunday 14 August 2011

The Dragons Den Card Challenge

Good evening and how are you today?  I'm a bit frazzled as I think my two year old is cutting out her nap during the day ... I kept persisting again today and she was only quiet for 20 minutes.  The rest of the 45 minutes all I could here was "Mummy morning! Up Mummy.  Slippers on.  Outside pick flowers.  Outside dig dig. Yum Yum Mummy.  Water!  Mummy Muuuuuummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"  You get the picture.

So it was quite hard to get this card done.  Its a very very simple entry as I just didn't get the time to spend on it that I would have liked.  I'm happy with my colouring though and its a lovely image from The Dragons Den store.

I have used spica pens on his wings, chest, the stars and the candle.  Although it is hard to see in the picture.

thanks for visiting me ... Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something else ... fingers crossed she has a nap.

 I love this brick wall paper ... I would love to say I coloured it myself .. but nope its actual scrapbooking paper.  I have a few sheets and have already earmarked another piece for something else.  It has big pink splotches and scribble all over it so only a small portion is usable as a 'brick wall'.
 Took this one on an angle so you could see the shine a bit better.
Quite happy with the colouring.... dragons are my favourite create after all .... did you notice there is no purple!  He was nearly going to be purple ... but changed my mind at the last minute :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have fun creating ... hope to visit you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the Stamping Dragon Card Challenge please see the post for details :)

    http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/card-challenge-winner.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment