Thursday 18 August 2011

Birthday cake box tag

Well I'm back .... been at work the last couple of nights and trying to catch up on some sleep whilst still looking after a very energetic toddler .... not fun!

So just a quick tag for you this afternoon.

I am participating in the CDAC progressive challenges where you are given free images and then create and submit.  There are prizes etc to be won ... but most of all its another way of challenging myself and seeing what other people do.  It always amazes me how many different looks can be achieved by the same image.

I have used this lovely little chef image from Digistamps 4 Joy.  He/she is very quick and easy to colour.  I have no idea how to do white yet so the chef's uniform is a light grey.

As I said just a real quick tag ... so a small embossed section on the back that I tore and then ran some ink along the edge.  A lovely piece of ribbon down the bottom and then stuck the image down with a huge amount of double sided foam so that it stuck right out.  I also ran the ink pad around the image before sticking it down just to tie it all in.

Thanks for visiting :)




Not working tonight, so after the little one goes to bed I will hopefully be back at my desk to create some more ... so may see you back here later :)

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment