Sunday 17 July 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Reel Me In #57

Good evening.  Just a really quick post as I'm off to bed after an exhausting weekend.  My brain feels very fuzzy .... kind of like this dogs fur.

This is my first Tiddly Inks Challenge ... I found this gorgeous little dog stamp (FREEBIE) and fell in love with it.  It reminded me so much of Benji the dog.  When I checked out Tiddly Inks Blog their challenge was for favourite movies!  Wow .... and here was me being reminded of Benji.  I loved that movie and loved that dog!

So here is my little creation.  Its only a small card 7.5 cm wide and 140cm tall.  I thought Benji was a small dog with a big heart so this can be a small card but given with a big heart.

Hope you enjoy my little creation ..... I had no idea how best to colour this little dog.  I used copics ... but didn't really blend, kind of just did strokes.

Goodnight .... sleep tight.


7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for the first time. I hope you decide to come over in further weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet and you colored him perfectly! Adorable card. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just SO sweet!!! Love your coloring!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such an adorable little card. I loved Benji growing up and you've colored him so sweetly! Love the soft paper behind the image too! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!!! I hope you'll come back as I'd love to see more of your creations!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thats so cute! thank you for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such an adorable image and you've colored him perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us this week at icopic for our fur challenge : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job with the fur! What a cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with the iCopic Weekly Challenge. Hope to see you again this week!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment