Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pollycraft Challenge 100 - Celebrations (optional Stars & Stripes)

Well hello again :)  Second post today.  It was such a terrible day and my daughter had a long nap ... so voila .......

This card is almost identical to the one below .... yep limited papers and ideas will do that.  But seriously I really like the layout and thought it was perfect for both challenges ... but I didn't want to enter the same card.  Besides I have two Birthdays for loved ones this week ... so cards are now made :)

I have coloured this pretty little Pollycraft image using copics and spicas.  Its  a simple card but I like it and I managed to get Celebrations, stars and stripes in it ... so very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carly and I love how you have incorporated the stars and stripes!

    Thanks for joining us for the 100th challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! I love the colour scheme and the jaunty angles of your papers!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft for our '100th - Celebrations' Challenge this week!!

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment