Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mad For Markers Monthly Challenge July

Hello ... it has been a while since my last blog  as we have not had a computer!  Yep after moving it into the spare room so I could use it at night time without disturbing everyone ... it decided not to work anymore.

But its back from the repairers and here I am :)

This is an entry for Mad For Markers Monthly Challenge.  The challenge is Pink & Yellow.  I have real trouble with pink.  I don't think I have enough colours to blend properly with ... well thats my excuse anyway.

I have used a Kraftin Kimmie Gabrielle stamp and coloured her with Y02, Y06 & Y08, R81, 83 & 85 and for her hair E33, 35 & 37.  I used the same colours for the little cupcakes.

I didn't have any background paper so I made my own using a Lucy's stamp called Lines (1933LH) and inked it with Fluid Chalk - Yellow Citrus and stamped one way, and then re-inked with Fluid Chalk Pink Pastel and went the other way to give a gingham type effect.

Its a fairly plain card .. but I really couldn't think of anything more to put on there.  Thankyou for checking out my blog and leaving me comments.  Until next time ...................

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love the image you have chosen and the pinks and yellows look lovely together! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Mad for Markers. I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested.
    Alicia xx
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, such a cute image and the colours u have used look great...thanks for joining us at mad for markers this fortnight hugz ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card... love the cupcakes! Thanks for joining in the Pink and Yellow Challenge at Mad for Markers.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great image
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment