Monday 18 July 2011

I'm so excited!

Nothing creative to show you tonight.  I'm just so tired ... well I was going to enter a challenge but wasn't happy with my colouring so will have another attempt tomorrow.

But I did want to share some exciting news!  I won a Tickled Pink Stamps new release blog hop! 
I am soooo excited as I won the whole new release.  As usual I loved every single stamp and I just can't believe I won them all!  This is the third TPS blog hop I have been on and they have all been fantastic. 

I knew I had won a prize as I saw my name on the blog but I didn't realise until I recieved an email from Kellie that it was the whole release wooo hooooooo!

Head on over to Tickled Pink Stamps and check out these gorgeous new stamps!  They are so gorgeous and also this week is Digi Week so you can either grab them as a digi or rubber ... how awesome is that!  (click on my header and it will take you to this new release in the shop)

So thanks Kellie at Tickled Pink for such an awesome prize .... and stay tuned fellow bloggers for some creations with my wonderful new stamps :)

Goodnight, sleep tight and dream colourful dreams xoxox

1 comment:

  1. No worries hun, I hope they show up for you tomorrow and then I can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment