Saturday 9 July 2011

Father's Day Card

Hello :)  Last night I was up really late making this card.  It's going to be the Father's Day card our gorgeous Madalyn can give her Dad on the special day.

The image is a FREEBIE!  His name is Gorgeous and you can grab him from Pollycraft Designs blog (click on the above banner and it will take you there).

Took me ages to do the cutting and lining up of the holes .. its not perfect .. but hey that's what handmade is all about I think.  I handwrote on the tags as I don't know how to do it on the compputer ... maybe one day I will learn.

I'm happy with it and I know its going to go down a treat with a big bag of chocolate bullets on Father's Day.


4 comments:

  1. That is brilliant! He is so ace!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious Father's Day card, Carly! How fun!! That one-eyed monster is a hoot!!

    Thank you so much for taking part in MFP's July Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Carly! I love that big eye peeking through the hole... what a great idea!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...such a fabulous card, love how Gorgeous is peeking through the front.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment