Monday 25 July 2011

Dustin Pike Blog (Doodle Dragon Studios) Challenge - Animals Rule

Very very quick post and super quick card!

Gotta get this in as I only saw it on Dustin's blog a little while ago and it ends within the hour!

Quickly coloured in this gorgeous dragon from Dustin Pike's bog, it was a freebie some time ago.  I just LOVE dragons! and I love the colour purple sooo voila.  Visit Dustin's store Doodle Dragon Studios for some absolutely gorgeous images!

I coloured this little fellow in copics V12, 15, 17 and BG13, 15, 18.  I added crystal ice icestickles to scales, horns and belly and then coloured the little chick with Y00, 02, 06.  I added some extra little chicks down the bottom corner of the card ... they are just so cute.

A kaisercraft flower, and my last doily (sorry about the bent side .... but didn't have any more) and done.
So very quick!  But gotta get it in ... soooooooooo bye for now ...



4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love that dragon.
    Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL JOB, THANKS FOR JOINING US IN THE PLAYGROUND :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card.. this image is one of my many, many fave's. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" last week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment