Wednesday 20 July 2011

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog

Another one for you tonight ... I'm on a roll.

This is a Bugaboo challenge .. you can grab this awesome stamp for FREE for this challenge!

I have coloured this funky Christmas gal in copics :-
Tree and shoes YG63, YG67
Baubles, lips, glasses etc R27
Star, bows on shoes, ear rings Y28
Hair ... can't remember .. just a mixture of browns.
I have used crystal ice icestickles on the arms and glasses and gold icestickles on the jewellery and star, then just a touch of clear spica pen on the red baubles.

The paper is a Kaisercraft paper and the gold ribbon is from my wrapping paper box.

Thanks for checking out my card .... head on over to Bugaboo and get this awesome FREEBIE!


4 comments:

  1. Hi
    Carly, love how you have coloured your image, she looks wonderful, the icestickles looks really fab too,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and I love the sparkle!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! love the glitter! thank you for playing Bugaboo's challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the sparkel woo hoo Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo today.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment