Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp Christmas Challenge Card #3

Hello again.  Yep you guessed it ... my daughter is asleep and I've been creating.  She only had a really short nap today so I made a tag. 

I used Tickled Pink's Lil' Lolita Fashionette - 50's Lilith stamp and coloured her in copics.  I made her a skirt from a piece of cut up paper doily and stuck some ribbon roses on top for a bit of extra texture.  I used spica pens on her eyelids to give her some 'eye shadow' and on her hair ribbon and collar.

I stuck the image down using glossy accents as I had run out of glue ... and ooopppssss!  I got some on her shirt ... so I glossy accented her shirt to cover it up.  I'm actually happy with the result as it gives another 'layer'. 

I like how her little glittery shoes are peeking out from under her skirt.

The tag I just drew and cut out free hand (I hear there are templates for these kind of things but I thought a ruler and pencil would do just fine) and then threaded through some funky wool and a lovely piece of gold ribbon.

This is my 3rd creation I'm entering into this competition ... and its not because I'm being greedy and really want to win (although that would be awesome) its because I'm now totally addicted and I still had all the Christmas coloured stuff out on the table so thought 'why not'.

It takes me all afternoon just about to upload this stuff ....arrrgggghhh .... we only very very very slow internet!  Might need to upgrade I think.

Take a look at the other entries on Tickled Pink's Blog ... they are gorgeous!  I hope one day I can create as gorgeous cards as these girls.


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment