Thursday 23 June 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp Christmas Challenge June 2011

Hello and Merry Christmas in June :)
This is my first ever Blog entry on my brand new Blog that I have created so I can enter a card competition run by my favourite Blog, Tickled Pink Stamps.  Wow the word Blog was used a lot there.
I am new to digital stamps and the concept of colouring images so I'm very proud of my first ever card! 
I have been practising colouring images with my copics .... and alas I'm not fantastic .... but I'm thrilled with what I have created.

I saw the challenge on Facebook this afternoon and as soon as my gorgeous 2 year old daughter went to bed I got started on creating.

I coloured Vampire Lilith with copics and then started assembling my card before realising that I didn't have any embellishments that matched .... so .... I coloured in some flowers, a doily and a piece of ribbon with copics as well.  Wow!  I was very pleased with the outcome!

So I'm going to attempt to post my picture on this blog now .... have no idea what I'm doing so fingers crossed.





I have included a couple of images .. sorry about the glare of the light ... its now 10pm because it has taken me ages to work out how to get the photo onto my computer.  I'm not a tech savvy person. 

I hope you enjoy my little creation .... did I mention I LOVE IT! and I'm so proud of it ......
I am officially addicted to papercraft and instead of just cruising around other people's blogs now I have one of my own to add to!
What an exciting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment