Saturday 25 June 2011

Copic Oz Challenge #11

Another day ... another challenge.  These challenges are so much fun and it certainly gives me something to complete.  This one I have done during my daughters afternoon nap ... so it was a really quick one.

Today I have printed out Dustin Pike's dragon with a kite image and coloured with copics.  The challenge was to use colours RV21, BV00 and G82.  I didn't have G82 so used G85 instead.

I wasn't happy with my kite so I coloured and stuck some flowers on instead.  I also didn't have any background paper to match ... so once again I improvised and ruled some straight lines using the same three copic colours.  I also highllighted some areas using the spica pens ... I love these because they really provide a special touch with minimal effort.

Its a very simple card ... but I like it.





and here is the finished card .....






3 comments:

  1. Supercute! I love how you made your own background paper! Awesome!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Love DP images! oooh I wonder if I have those colours...probably not!
    Happy Weekend
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carly - love your adorable dragon, new or not you make fabulous copic coloured cards :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment